Last updated December 1, 2019
Welcome to AndrewRoderos.com. The www.AndrewRoderos.com website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages for services operated by Andrew Roderos. These services are offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
We do not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with the permission of a parent or guardian.
Links to Third Party Sites/Third-party services
The Site may contain links to other websites or resources (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of AndrewRoderos.com and AndrewRoderos.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. AndrewRoderos.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AndrewRoderos.com of the site or any association with its operators.
The information provided by AndrewRoderos.com on the Site is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.
The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public.
The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of AndrewRoderos.com or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. AndrewRoderos.com content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any of the content, and in particular, you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use the content solely for your personal use and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of AndrewRoderos.com and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of AndrewRoderos.com or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
No Transfer of Accounts
You may choose to create an account for your use of the Site (the “Account”) in order to access and post content within the Site (the “In-Service Content”). Unless otherwise specified, your Account is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You specifically agree not to: (1) share your account credentials with anyone else, (2) sell, offer to sell, rent, lease, trade or otherwise transfer your account, (3) sell, offer to sell, rent, lease, trade or otherwise transfer any content, (4) buy, offer to buy, accept, access or use any other user’s account, and (5) link to or otherwise endorse or identify any websites, organizations, or persons that sell, offer to sell, rent, lease, buy, offer to buy, accept, access, trade or otherwise transfer accounts.
Intellectual Property Rights in the Services
We have the right to use clips or screenshots from your use of the Services however we like, including, but not limited to, on our social media channels, marketing, and advertising.
If you provide us with any suggestions for enhancement or feedback regarding AndrewRoderos.com services or any of our other products or services, you agree that we will have a perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide license to use such suggestions and feedback, including by incorporating your suggestions or feedback in AndrewRoderos.com services, without any obligation to compensate you.
Code of Conduct
You agree to comply with the following requirements (our “Code of Conduct”) when you access AndrewRoderos.com services:
- You will comply with your obligations to third party mobile platform providers, such as Apple and Google, from whom you download an AndrewRoderos.com service, including any terms regarding payment for purchase and service charges made through such platforms.
- You will not attempt to obtain login information or access another user’s account or collect or harvest personal information from other users.
- You will not exploit, distribute or publicly inform other users of any AndrewRoderos.com service error, miscue or bug which provides for an unintended advantage or allows impersonation of another person, including by use of automated collection mechanisms such as clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), cookies, or similar technology.
- You will not exploit differences in pricing for purchases or In-Service Content (e.g., through arbitrage) by sending altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information, including but not limited to, by use of a proxy or spoofed IP addresses or VPNs, or by requesting that someone else make purchases or purchase In-Service Content on your behalf in order to take advantage of a difference in pricing.
- You will not harass, threaten or bully any other users, nor post or submit any abusive, threatening, bullying, harassing, obscene, defamatory, offensive, pornographic or illegal content, or content that infringes or violates the rights of someone else, or impersonate any other person.
You will not use AndrewRoderos.com services for any unauthorized commercial purpose, including but not limited to commercial advertisement or solicitation (such as chain letters, junk e-mail, “spam,” or other repetitive messages), or gathering or transferring In-Service Content for sale.
- You will not use or design cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized software designed to modify or interfere with an AndrewRoderos.com service experience.
- You will not remove or obscure any proprietary notices within AndrewRoderos.com services.
- You will not disrupt or attempt to disrupt AndrewRoderos.com services or any other person’s use or enjoyment of AndrewRoderos.com services.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to AndrewRoderos.com services, to accounts registered to others, or to networks from which portions of AndrewRoderos.com services are provided, including by circumventing or bypassing robot exclusion headers or security mechanisms for AndrewRoderos.com services.
- You will not use any service or software that accesses, intercepts, “mines,” or otherwise collects information from AndrewRoderos.com services or that is in transit from or to AndrewRoderos.com services.
- You will not make any automated use of AndrewRoderos.com services or take any action that imposes an unreasonable burden on our infrastructure.
- You will not use any software, technology, or device to send content or messages, scrape, spider, or crawl AndrewRoderos.com services, or harvest or manipulate data from AndrewRoderos.com services.
- You will not improperly use our support services, including by submitting false reports.
Except where permitted by law or relevant open source licenses, you will not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise try to derive the source code for AndrewRoderos.com services.
- You will not copy, modify or distribute content from AndrewRoderos.com services except as specifically authorized by us.
- You will not advocate, promote, encourage, or otherwise facilitate any illegal behavior, including but not limited to the use of illegal drugs, unlawful gambling or theft.
Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct may result in the suspension of your Account, or any portion of your Account, and/or subject you to any of the penalties identified herein.
Your Interactions with Other Users
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users with whom you interact through AndrewRoderos.com services you access. AndrewRoderos.com reserves the right but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with any disputes concerning AndrewRoderos.com services. You will fully cooperate with us to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, including without limitation granting AndrewRoderos.com access to any portion of your account.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, or any other interaction you believe may give rise to any claim, you release AndrewRoderos.com (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
If you live in California, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
If you live outside of California, you waive any other statute, law, or rule of similar effect in your jurisdiction.
AndrewRoderos.com services may include features by which users can submit or upload content to AndrewRoderos.com services, including without limitation chat and messaging utilities and the ability to select profile names and names for certain In-Service Content (collectively, “User Content”). If you create an AndrewRoderos.com services account via a third-party service or otherwise “link” content associated with your third party service account to your account for AndrewRoderos.com services, your User Content includes any information or content provided to us by that third party service. You represent that you have all rights and permissions necessary to submit User Content to us (including, with respect to photographs, written consent from each identifiable person therein), that your User Content is accurate, and that your User Content is not subject to any confidentiality obligations or in violation of the code of conduct. In addition, you represent and warrant that any User Content submitted by you does not violate or infringe upon any copyright, right of privacy, trademark, patent, trade-name, performing right or any literary, dramatic, musical, athletic, personal, private, civil, contract, or property right or any other right of any person, firm, or corporation, or contain any libelous or slanderous material.
You retain all right, title and interest to your User Content, except that you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide license to use your User Content and any modifications thereto in connection with AndrewRoderos.com services without compensation to you. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you waive any moral rights you may have in your User Content (such as the right to be identified as the author).
We do not endorse any User Content supplied by other users; each user is responsible for his or her User Content, and we expressly disclaim any warranty with respect to User Content. We have no obligation to monitor User Content, and we are not responsible for monitoring AndrewRoderos.com services for inappropriate or illegal communications by other users. However, we reserve the right to block, remove or edit User Content. We may, in our discretion, choose to monitor or record your interaction with AndrewRoderos.com services you access or with other users when you are using AndrewRoderos.com services. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy in any User Content.
The Site is controlled, operated and administered by AndrewRoderos.com from our offices within the USA. If you access the Site from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the AndrewRoderos.com Content accessed through the Site in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
If you believe that your own copyrighted work is accessible on the AndrewRoderos.com website or service in violation of your copyright, you may provide our Designated Agent with a written communication as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) that contains substantially the following information:
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed so that we can locate the material. For example, “The copyrighted work is my content that appears at http://www.mycontentpage.com/item1_qjofkrns123.” If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by your Notification, you may provide a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identify the URL or other specific location on the AndrewRoderos.com website or service that contains the material that you claim infringes your copyright described in Item 1 above. You must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to locate the alleged infringing material. For example, “The content at the following URL infringes on my copyright: http://www.anothercontent.com/item2_hjdsi899.”
- Provide the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- Include a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement by you that the information contained in your Notice is accurate and that you attest under the penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Include your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
You may submit your Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement using our automated form, or send it to our Designated Agent by filling out our contact form.
Please note that you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys fees if you materially misrepresent that content on our website and/or service is copyright infringing. Filing a false form on this page constitutes perjury.
Upon receiving a proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described in Section A, we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and promptly notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We also will advise the alleged infringer of the DMCA statutory Counter Notification procedure described below in Section B by which the alleged infringer may respond to your claim and request that we restore this material.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from our website and/or service as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written Counter Notification to our Designated Agent pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(2) and (3). To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement or the party’s agent.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
You may submit your Counter Notification using our automated form, or send it to our Designated Agent by filling out our contact form.
If you send us a valid, written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore your removed or disabled material after 10 business days but no later than 14 business days from the date we receive your Counter Notification, unless our Designated Agent first receives notice from the party filing the original Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question.
Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees. Filing a false form on this page constitutes perjury.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AndrewRoderos.com, its members, shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, your violation of any Terms, or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. AndrewRoderos.com reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with AndrewRoderos.com in asserting any available defenses.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ANDREWRODEROS.COM AND/OR ITS RELATED PARTIES MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
ANDREWRODEROS.COM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. ANDREWRODEROS.COM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
AndrewRoderos.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in California in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and AndrewRoderos.com as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. AndrewRoderos.com’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of AndrewRoderos.com’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by AndrewRoderos.com with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and AndrewRoderos.com with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and AndrewRoderos.com with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND INCLUDES WAIVER OF A TRIAL BY JURY IN A COURT AND OF THE ABILITY TO BRING ANY CLAIM ON BEHALF OF OTHERS.
This section (i.e., the “Agreement to Arbitrate”) applies to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. If the laws of your jurisdiction prohibit the application of provisions of this section, those prohibited provisions will not apply to you. IF YOU LIVE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION, NONE OF THIS SECTION APPLIES TO YOU.
In the event of any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity, termination or the breach thereof, the parties hereto shall consult and negotiate with each other and, recognizing their mutual interests, attempt to reach a satisfactory solution. Most user concerns can be resolved by contacting our customer support team at [insert email address]. In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve your concerns and a dispute remains, this section explains how you and we agree to resolve it. As explained in more detail below, we each agree to resolve any dispute between us through binding arbitration or small claims court instead of in courts of general jurisdiction.
For EU Users
For disputes arising between AndrewRoderos.com and you, or any other user, that are subject to this Agreement to Arbitrate, you and we agree that we can only bring a claim against each other on an individual basis. NEITHER YOU NOR WE CAN BRING A CLAIM AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS ACTION, CONSOLIDATED ACTION, OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. THE ARBITRATOR CANNOT COMBINE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIM INTO A SINGLE CASE, AND CANNOT PRESIDE OVER ANY CONSOLIDATED, CLASS, OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING, UNLESS WE BOTH AGREE OTHERWISE IN WRITING. THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION OR AWARD IN ONE PERSON’S CASE CAN ONLY AFFECT THE PERSON WHO BROUGHT THE CLAIM, NOT OTHER USERS OF ANDREWRODEROS.COM SERVICES, AND CANNOT BE USED TO DECIDE DISPUTES WITH OTHERS.
If a court decides that this “Class Action Waiver” subsection is not enforceable or is invalid, then section shall cease to have effect, however, the remaining portions of the Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
Changes to This Section
Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms to the contrary, we agree that if we make any future change to this section, you may reject any such change by filling out our contact form within 30 days of the change.
Changes to Terms
AndrewRoderos.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Site is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. AndrewRoderos.com encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
AndrewRoderos.com welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms. If you’d like to send your questions or comments, please fill out our contact form.